This “site” is owned and operated by K1 family trust, the trustee of Clutch Kick Pty Ltd
Clutch Kick Pty Ltd will always be committed to protect its customers and their privacy online. We acknowledge that your personal information are very important to you and share your concerns about how information is collected and used.
Clutch kick Pty Ltd is committed to complying with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 as amended from time to time (‘Act’). The core requirements of the Act are set out in the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The APPs also give individuals a right to know what information an organisation holds about him or her, and a right to correct it if it is wrong.
This Privacy Statement sets out Clutch Kick’s policy in Australia for handling personal information that is regulated by the Act.
Information collection and use;
We collect your information when;
- When you create an account on our website
- When you place an order through our website
- When you fill in contact form
- When you start a chat
- Any type of subscription, example : News Letter.
We will collect personal information about you when you contact us by telephone, email, or via social media, or when your supply feedback or ratings and reviews.
The following information are collected automatically:
when you access our Site, we use “cookies” to make it easier and quicker for you to use our Site. These cookies record data about the pages you browse and the activities you carried out during your visit.
we record details of the resources that you access to visit our site (for example, URL addresses, traffic data etc.)
we record information about the type of device you have used to visit our Site, your device settings and the cause of any system errors. Your device manufacturer or operating system provider will have further details on what information your device makes available
How we use your information
We will use your information in the following ways -
- to provide you with an account on our Site, if you choose to sign up for one
- to fulfil any order that you place with us
- to collect payment from you
- to provide you with a receipt, if you ask us to send this to you electronically
- to protect and defend our legal rights and interests
Please be aware that, if you do not provide us with your personal information we request from you, we may not be able to complete your transaction, deliver your purchases, provide you with the information you have requested, accept your entry into any promotion or competition, or consider your job application.
How and with whom we share your information
- Our suppliers in case of drop shipping.
- Our shipping company that will be delivering your order.
- If you choose to provide ratings and/or reviews we will share with a third party ratings and reviews site who will capture your ratings, reviews, photos and videos, which we use to enhance our customer service and offering to other customers.
- Your information may be processed by a third party in order to maintain the functionality of our website and database.
- We also use services offered by Google, Facebook, Instagram and other similar social media platforms to better tailor our marketing communications and for targeted advertising. As part of this process, some personal information, such as your email address, is provided to the relevant third party, however for security purposes this data is “hashed” prior to being shared. Hashing is a process of identity masking or “pseudonymisation” which means we do not disclose your email but are able to link your social media presence and our website.
- We receive insights from Facebook about the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns which you experience on our website and social channels, which helps to better target our advertising.
How long we keep your information
We retain your information for as long as you subscribe to receive marketing information, or until you request for it to be permanently deleted.
How we store your information
Your information may be processed by our employees or by the employees of our service providers or third parties, to the extent necessary to fulfil your order.
We will keep the data which we collect from you on a secure server. Any information relating to credit card details is handled by a PCI DSS compliant third party and encrypted using secure server technology. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access and require our service providers to do the same.
Where we have given you a password (or where you have chosen one) to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share a password with anyone.
We generally do not not collect sensitive information about you (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or details of health or disabilities). However, in some cases we may ask you to provide information related to your health or disabilities to assist us in providing you with specific services. We will only collect and use sensitive information in compliance with the APPs.
For any enquiries or concerns please feel free to contact us;
- Email: email@example.com
- phone: (08) 7225 5118