Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 Italia Edition Racing Wheel For PC & Xbox One
THE ULTIMATE RACING SIMULATOR FOR XBOX ONE: The first mass-market Force Feedback wheel featuring a brush-less industrial motor. Features a detachable wheel and metal pedal set. Core product of the TX Racing Wheel ecosystem. Works on Xbox Series X
900° Force Feedback Servo Base Featuring an Industrial-Class Brushless Motor
Thrustmaster assists virtual racers through their learning curve with the TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition. This force feedback wheel allows gamers to really take the plunge into the world of racing, and hone their driving skills for a better performance. In order to achieve this Thrustmaster has taken great care to create the perfect solution for any gamer trying to go to the next level in their racing games.
Detachable 7/10 Scale Replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia Wheel
Detachable, realistic 11 inch/28 cm diameter racing wheel, featuring textured rubber cladding.
Comprehensive driving controls : 10 action buttons (including 1 on the base) replicating the controls found on the real wheel. Replica 2-position Manettino dial + replica Engine Start D-Pad.
2 Large, Wheel-Mounted Sequential Paddle Shifters
Sequential gear shifts are facilitated by the two large (4 inch / 10 cm high), metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters, super high-end tact switch (lifespan of more than 10 million activations).
Ferrari-Style Pedal Set
The included pedal set features metal pedals with a long range of travel, and a brake pedal featuring progressive resistance.
Industrial-Class Brushless Servomotor
Under the hood there’s nothing less than a genuine brushless industrial Force Feedback servomotor (with frictionless action), providing super-smooth and seamless Force Feedback. The motor’s silence allows you to completely focus on what matters – namely, premium performance on the road.
Ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects, with no latency.
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
Thrustmaster’s development teams have added precision to the motor’s impressive capabilities by incorporating H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor: this provides 16-bit resolution, for 65,536 values on the wheel’s steering.
- Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition
- The Ultimate Racing Simulator for Xbox OneThe Force Feedback wheel features a brushless industrial motor with a detachable wheel and metal pedal set. The core product of the TX Racing Wheel ecosystem.
- Force Feedback Base with Brushless Industrial Motor
- Brushless industrial motor: Ultra-smooth Force Feedback, with zero cogging. Super-responsive, realistic Force effects, with no latency. New optimized frictionless dual-belt mechanism: Fluid and smooth steering – ultra-quiet system. Ultra-precise wheel: H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology*: contactless magnetic sensor, for precision that won’t decrease over time. 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the wheel’s steering axis).
- Detachable 7/10 Scale Replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia Wheel
- Features realistic dimensions:28 cm in diameter, with textured rubber grip Two large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters, 10 cm tall, and attached to the wheel 100% metal Super high-end tact switch (lifespan of more than 10 million activations)Comprehensive driving controls – 10 action buttons (including one on the base) replicating the controls found on the real wheelReplica 2-position Manettino dial + replica Engine Start D-Pad Detachable wheel featuring Thrustmaster Quick Release system: quickly switch from one wheel to another.
- Compatible with other detachable Ferrari wheels already available on the market (Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On**, Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On**, etc.). Compatible with the T3PA** pedal set (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on). Compatible with the TH8A** shifter (Thrustmaster TH8 Add-on) featuring 8-speed or sequential gearbox. (**Sold separately)