Real On-Track Drifting Half Day Session (23-August-2020 9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
The Ultimate Drift Experience Intro offer only $390! Includes 2 hours Virtual Reality & Motion Advanced Simulator seat time (Value $138) plus a real on track Drift Half Day on the Wet-pan with Competition Drifters at Sydney Motorsport Park (Value $450). SAVE $198 off the total Retail value of $588. To make it even easier for you After-pay is also available.
Book the Ultimate Drift experience with the perfect combination of Drift Simulator action and real “on track” driving at a Drift Half Day experience on the Wet-pan at Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek with Competition Level Drifters riding “Shotgun” along with you in their specially modified Drifts cars.
This package deal represents exceptional value and will be a great way to learn to Drift!
- Start with 2, 1 Hour Simulator Sessions in the ultimate Virtual Reality & Motion Simulator at Clutch Kick Racing simulation centre. The team at Clutch Kick will show you the basics of Drifting and prepare you for the next part of the Drift experience.
- Once you have attended your 2 Simulator sessions you then progress to an awesome Half Day Drift Session on Sunday 23 August 2020 at Sydney Motorsport Park on the Wet-pan. You will drive modified Drift cars and will have a Competition level Drifter riding “Shotgun” with you. They will give you tips and advice on how to enhance your skills and Drift the Wet-pan.
The Half Day Drift Session is packed with action!
Here whats included in your package:
- Start the day off with an informative Drivers briefing led by a Competition Level Drifter. They will tell you lots of good information to be aware of on the day.
- Then the action kicks off with 3 x separate Drift Sessions for you on the Wet-Pan in a Drift modified car with a Competition Level Drifter riding shotgun with you, giving you tips and advice.
- Finish your Half Day Drift Session off with a 3 x lap Thrill ride as you ride passenger with 2 Competition Level Drifters battling and chasing “Door on Door” capping off your Ultimate Drift Experience.
Important Details for you to remember to be ready for your awesome Half Day Drift Track experience
- Please note there is only one available day for the Half Drift Day that being Sunday 23 August 2020. You can choose between a morning or afternoon session on this date only. Please arrive at least 15 mins before your session.
- You must apply for a RACERS licence to comply with Insurance coverage on the day. The good news is your RACERS licence cost is included as part of your package but you must supply your personal information inclusive of phone number, licence and email details for your licence application.
- Helmet supplied for the Wet-pan Drift experience however all drivers must wear long pants long sleeves socks and covered shoes. Drivers and passengers must wear Non-flammable clothing (Nylon or Polyester not accepted). Clothes must cover you from neck to wrist to ankles. Enclosed shoes with socks must be worn.
The minimum age to purchase the Ultimate Drift package and drive on the Wet-pan is 18 years old. Proof of age must be shown. Prior experience driving a manual car is preferred. No road licence is required.
Book your Drifting Simulation Session Here!
** Terms and conditions**
*No change of mind refunds or refunds for any of the following reasons for your safety and the safety of others;
- Due to unforeseen circumstances such as COVID-19 or other reasons. You will be able to reschedule the booking for a future date.
- You need to attend the 2, 1 x hour Simulator sessions at Clutch Kick Racing Simulator Centres so you have practiced and are ready for your Drift Track Day.
- Your booking is only valid for the registered person who registers for the ultimate Drift experience and you must attend all sessions.
- Your 2 Simulator Sessions will be recorded for attendance and eligibility for the Half Day Drift Track Day on Sunday 23 August 2020.
- You need to sign a waiver to participate in both the Simulator and on Track Drift experiences.
- Simulator and Half Day Drifting bookings, please note you must arrive 15 mins early so you can be ready to commence at the time of your session.
- If at any time during your session your behaviour or actions are inappropriate or socially unacceptable to staff or any other person or we consider you to be under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs we reserve the right to remove you from the booking.
- If we consider you to be unwell or you do not comply with the current COVID we have the right to remove you form the booking.
- If you do not follow your instructor’s requests, are considered unsafe in your actions or do not comply with the simulator or driver rules we have the right to remove you from the booking.